BBQRAP: EPISODE 2 RECAP
illeqwip® Presents: BBQRAP EPISODE 2,
Saturday the 23rd of December 2017.
Wow. Looking back now, some 3 weeks on from when EP2 took place it all seems a little surreal. We had aspirations on how the 2nd instalment would go. Growing, improving and expanding from the foundations laid in
Plans were made, long nights and early mornings had, but we could have never predicted such an overwhelming and positive response from all in attendance (even when the police on horse back showed up)
First and foremost, to each of the artists and their Djs, Chrispy, Nooky, Vuli, Prolifik The Gifted and DJ Doddgy.
Each one of you guys absolutely killed it. Each in your own, and unique way. On behalf of the whole illeqwip® family, thank you for being involved and really giving your all to the audience. Aside from just performing, each artist shared personal insights and stories with the crowd, giving depth, context and meaning to their lyrics. We are humbled by the effort you all put into preparing for the show.
Let's not forget the Cypher either. No words needed, peep the video below.
The food. Ohhhh lawdddddy the food. Once again, our boy 'Muffin' came through with the goods (literally, the Challenger Small Goods!)
The lengths Muffin goes to blows our mind.
Every item on the Menu for Episode 2 was made from scratch, and we mean everything.
- Challenger Small Goods Ball Park Franks (100% organic beef and Veggie dogs)
- Double Baked Milk Buns
- Sauerkraut fermented in-house
- Extra Chrispy Onions (just like the rapper)
- Chilli tomato Relish and Wholegrain Mustard Aioli
- Pop's secret salt aka. Food Crack
- Santas secret sauce
- Thin cut potato fries
Resulting in the following menu:
SLED DOGS: HOTDOGS w/ Homemade milk buns & ballpark franks
- THE RUDOLF/ Hot Dog with tomato chilli relish, cheese, crispy onions.
- THE VIXEN/ Hot Dog with sauerkraut, whole grain aioli, pickle relish and crispy onion
- THE BLIXEN / Hot Dog with the lot (sauerkraut, tomato chilli jam, whole grain mustard aioli, crispy onions, pickle relish and shredded Australian clothbound cheddar)
- THE COMET (V) / Veggie Dog, tomato relish, whole grain aioli, sauerkraut, crispy onions.
- FRIES / With Pop’s secret chip salt and Santa's secret sauce.